Julie joined the LSFOM board in 2015.
the LSFOM treasurer is responsible for:
The Treasurer is the officer assigned the primary responsibility of overseeing the management and reporting of LSFOM ’s finances. The Treasurer duties includes:
- Bank account maintenance – Selecting a bank, signing checks, and investing excess funds wisely
- Financial transaction oversight – Being knowledgeable about who has access to the organization’s funds, and any outstanding bills or debts owed, as well as developing systems for keeping cash flow manageable
- Budgets – Developing the annual budget as well as comparing the actual revenues and expenses incurred against the budget
- Financial Policies – Overseeing the development and observation of the organization’s financial policies
- Reports – Keeping the board regularly informed of key financial events, trends, concerns, and assessment of fiscal health in addition to completing required financial reporting forms in a timely fashion and making these forms available to the board.